Sinister: i love sundays

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Sun Feb 7 13:15:26 GMT 1999

Dearest list

life has funny ways of suprising you, after grudgingly agreeing to going to
see the big man Robbie Williams with my friends, dreading the weeks before
the date comes, i find out the The Divine Comedy are supporting him! could
I have dreamed of a better resolution?! yay for me, anyway. i thought i
might throw something at mr williams, does anyone have an original ideas?

fluffy sarah, how did the purple black dying process go? I'm considering
doing my hair white-blonde from my current gold blonde, but it think i
could look like a complete freak. maybe that's a good thing, but i've
always thought the better freaks are the classy ones, not clown-like "look
at me" style. What am I talking about, do i really want to draw attention
to myself? i just want to be deborah harry, that is before she started
acting like someone's embarassing mum, and singing songs that go "oooh,
don't you wanna take 'er" wearing t-shirts and tights and horrible shoes.

on a lighter note, i talked to my crush this last friday evening for the
first time, and he's borrowing my copy of The Boy With The Arab Strap,
which is lovely, but i ask myself, will a sixteen year old boy who has
displayed sighs of lad-mentality be able to appreciate them? it would be a
wonder if he did! But after talking to someone you have idolised, they
somehow loose their wow-factor, i broke the rule - you should never talk to
them! it breaks the spell somehow, unless actually live up to what you have
made them, which, naturally he didn't. So i could have a new friend maybe,
and if i could introduce him to the     wonderful world of belle and
sebastian, that's enough for me.

everyday i scamper down to my doorstep in my nightie, with all the
anticipation of a child on christmas day, and find it bare, safe for bank
letters and junkmail, which isn't even addressed to me, when will they
come! when!

but the sun is shining this sunday morning, and heres a cup of tea to all
the sleepy-eyed peeps who are lolling around like me
i love sundays

love, Erica