Sinister: i'm stuart murdoch's third cousin,i think he owes me some money

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Mon Feb 8 02:02:28 GMT 1999

hi list,

report cards are giving out tomorrow,and i'm not looking forward to
that,and of course,the internet is always the number one suspect in my
slippage of grades. Tami,how come you did so well? why didn't i?i
deserve good marks.i think it's more of a memory thing than stupidity,i
have no memory,and when i take juice out of the fridge,i put it back in
the cupboard,thinking it's the fridge,things like that.

i'm sick of not having money,i think i'm going to sell out. watch
out,britney spears.. speaking of her...why did people get so upset over
that prodigy 'smack my bitch up' thing,i think her 'HIT me baby one more
time' would be more offensive..someone told me she's actually singing
about sex,but still,it's the principal of the matter you know.

i have a hello kitty wallet,but i wasn't trying to be cool,i've had it
since 3rd grade...my friend has a wallet made entirely out of duct tape!
how amazing is that! no glue or stiches,all duct tape!

i saw both and hurlyburly and she's all that...i at least thought
hurlyburly would be better,kevin spacey was fantastic,but sean penn just
needed a frickin slap.it's a little numbing to hear that 'and the 1999
prom king is' i mean...that's my class! we're going to be 99! it feels
weird,like it seems i've always watched from a distance..or watching an
80's movie,but now it's happening...you know,everyone talks about how
tacky and trashy the 80's were..the 90's look just as stupid. My god...i
mean i know a few kids who have cell phones,mostly just to be wannabe
drug dealers..but sweet jesus! these movies!or is this just a
california/l.a. thing?and who actually WEARS clothes like them? and i
find the speech and constant 'what-ev' insulting.This is how my
generation is going to be remembered by? Do YOU or YOUR friends say
'what-ev'? if i ever did,it was only in an ironic fashion! they looked
like losers in that funk-soul brother dance sequence.

i'm quite excited about this phone-up line over belle and sebastian!
i've only ever called england twice,actually an english operator called
me once and i thought it was a prank phone call,he got a little
upset.hey is there any belle and sebastian phone numbers you can call up
and hear stuart murdoch say sexy words,like lillihammer? you know,like
the corey hart hotline! i shall call right now! '141'?? my! what little
secrets the sinister souls hold! you mean,at any time,i can dial 141 and
noone will know it's me?

>A belle and sebastian porn video!?! Is this really true, or some
twisted
>tidbit schemed up by someone trying to tease listees into buying
something
>unmentionable?

yes sam jacob,it's true. but it's not really a 'belle and sebastian'
collaboration,sarah and isobel aren't involved. I swear it. I wouldn't
lie. It's not really a 'porn' either. It's an adult art film,it's Art.

help,i need some names for characters in my film noir project,so
far,i've come up with.

private investigator: Decective Murdoch
bad guy,who's cheating on his wife with femme fatale: Tony Pacino or
Bugsy
wife: Linda Pacino
femme fatale: Kitty or Honey or Tatiana

"Strapless bras are the abomination of society.Who could create such
evil? I feel like I'm going to fall out of my dress,but at least I still
look hot!" ------------------ Stuart Murdoch