Sinister: The building has been surrounded

Rod Begbie rbegbi at xxx.com
Mon Feb 8 16:46:53 GMT 1999

Tipped off by some rather suspect e-valentines (JJ & Keef, I reckon), I fort
I'd have another keek through yonder Sinister archives.  Yet another rousing
discussion to be found -- this time based around my flatmate's bizarre
techno-exhibitionist streak.  You should all be ashamed of yourselves -- You
didn't even leave an offensive message in Scott's guestbook.

Ms Kemp -- You have a lot to answer for.  Such cruelty from someone I never
even got to meet!

FWIW, You'll be lucky to catch me on it, cause I usually switch the bloody
thing off when I use his PC.

But for $2.50, I will sell copies of the AVI I recorded the night he brought
a ladyfriend back.

Oh, and tune in Friday at about 8pm EST to see our fabulous "Losers with no
Valentines" party.  Currently looks like about 20 blokes getting pissed and
bitching about girls.  What fun!

Laters,

Rod

PS. Who's doing the T-shirts with my photie on?  Cause a load of my friends
want to buy them.  And I want commission.

PPS.  What's green & invisible?  This cabbage --->

PPPS.  Anyone in the Boston area want a copy of Modern Rock Song, cause I
got two by mistake.

--
Rod Begbie
Work: rbegbi at sapient.com  Play: rod at begbie.com  Vox: (617) 761-1753

"He's like a Bill Gates without a Microsoft"