Sinister: sugary tea

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Tue Feb 9 12:36:42 GMT 1999

<Subject: Sinister: I'm sorry if ma frrrench was bad !

If anyone can get the ref, I'll be so-o pleased.

OO-wee!  *giggle like a girl*  why it's Petit Isobel's poupee de son du
sessiones noires  or whatever you call it, i'm sorry, my french is really
bad.   But when i hear that bit i feel all funny, like when we used to climb
the ropes in gym class.   ooh that accent every time......shiver,  what
could it beeee........ oh i'm so very lonely.    reminds me, i'm on a
mission to learn all the  france gall songs, so when i find a ye-ye dress
one day, i'll be all prepared to step out on the town.   anyone know where
to find the lyrics??

I'm all shoulders for the valentine sadness, It's me and the dashing art
girl this year, only she doesn't know it, doesn't have the clue that i've
been traipsing around campus in a daze, staring at her spine and her ears
while i'm  getting weepy to Is it Wicked and Summer WAsting.   If only she
knew i'm sure her heart would break in sympathy.  i'm considering stuffing a
secret admirer valentine into her camo duffle bag one of these days when
she's not looking.  then i'll turn around and see her on the arm of a jock
arsehole wearing skater pants and a Offspring t-shirt.  pretty fly for a
white guy, indeed.  Aint' it always the way!!!   I have no chance.  she's
lively, and i'm antisocial and melancholy...so melancholy........ maybe
Isobel will be my valentine this year.  we can pretend can't we??

anyone ever hear Cardinal?? the  band. i think they were from Ozzie.  down
under that is.   eric matthews and richard davies both have the softest most
musical voices, nearly as sweet as dear stuart's, and hazey toonz to die
for.  i just thought of it. recommended.  i also realized that murdoch could
well have written the beatle's Eleanor Rigby.  trite?? yes.  that's me.

the tiggerjammies are fresh and sugary and waiting to be heaped on your
plates, all you luvvly ones who are waiting.  don't despair, soon your lives
will be filled with love and laughter once more, oh yes and whining about
art girls of course, couldn't do without it.

christa dahling, i had no idea that the RODDDD was another one of your many
loves ;oD  and by the by, if my wrists  break before tomorrow afternoon, i'm
all up for our kickass summer GRRRRLZZ road trip.  sinister to the core
BAYBEE!!!  Is it Wicked?? Hell YEAH!!!!  Grab your best girly (that'd
be...??) pedal to the medal, next stop winslow arizona!!  Tap the Rockies!!
um no...  SUUUURRRRRRGE!!!!  the time for Young Foolishness is now.

genevieeeeeevie, you make me laugh out loud, AAAAAAGH!!!!!!  too much. kiss
kiss luvvy.   I wrote a villanelle today, tho't i'd share that.    i forgot
what else i may have wanted to say.  Pinckney Benedict.

"They clearly need to Feed the Rush, Slam a Stack, and drink from their
wide-mouth Slam Cans."

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"Everyone begins to get desperate and panicky, and all of a sudden,
everything they never understood, they want it all explained"
--Ms. Buffat, my HS chemistry teacher