Sinister: Esme would you shut the door and put the oil lamp on the floor...

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Wed Feb 10 09:41:49 GMT 1999

Well, well... not exciting news to most of you, but maybe to a few: I got to
meet Natalie Merchant backstage after her concert here in Santa Barbara...
she was sweet and funny and not shy.  I also have gotten into Mojave 3 and
their album "Out Of Tune" and would like to take this moment to recommend it
to you all.  What else?  Oh, I love Slow Grafitti and the organ line in it.
And the Auteurs MUST be listened to.  Shit, this is the kind of post I
delete on a regular basis.  Just wanted Honey to keep me out of the
nursery's purgatory by posting every once in a while.  Maybe we should call
the law, or maybe we should call the child's parents.

I love you until the end...

Brier