Sinister: I was dreaming when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray...

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 10 12:28:32 GMT 1999

Henry Rollins isn't the only one. In this month's Q magazine there's an
interview with the Bare Naked Ladies, and their singer defends himself
against charges that his lyrics are overly clever by saying that he really
likes Morrisey, the Divine Comedy and Belle and Sebastian, and that they
all have great lyrics but don't get slagged off for it.

And while I'm at it, in the new Select magazine there's a map of Glasgow
showing all the B&S-related sights (the studio, the Church Hall etc) to
help prospective stalkers find their way around.

Dear diary:
Sorry, nothing interesting happening today.

Big Stu

That was a remarkably short message by my normal standards, so I'd better
elongate it by talking pointlessly about how short it was in order to keep
up the tradition. There, that ought to do the trick.