Sinister: 10, Roddington Place

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Thu Feb 11 12:10:30 GMT 1999

Hello Losers,

Make your bloody minds up - one minute you're wittering on about your
knickers, and the next you go all awkward and shy, kicking your heels
and looking at the floor.

I'm in London, and tonight I'm going to meet the Fluffy one cos she's
in London too.  I want Tim to come along, does anyone know his number?
Anyway we're going to talk about us whippets and eccles cakes and
drink ale wi'bits in it, and scare the big Southern Jessies, and then
we're going up the East End to kick the crap out of Millwall fans.
I'm not really,  I'm just a fake Northerner, just like I'm a fake
Scotsman.  In fact, I went to public school with Nick Drake.  Well, he
went to public school and I went to the comprehensive up the road.
About 15 years later.  But it's the thought that counts.

If in doubt, talk about Rodd.  His return was quite enigmatic and
low-key, I thought.  I hope he's OK.  I've been worried ever since the
Roddcam watchers reported him looking sad.  Makes me want to pop him
on me knee and say "Rodders, what ails you child?  What tales have you
to tell since I saw you rosy of cheek and seductive of wiggle at
Heathrow Airport last year?"  Still, Mr Mrs Warrender John says he
wants to get a Roddd tattoo because Mrs Warrander John already has a
"Millwall  - Kick to Kill" tattoo, and he doesn't want to feel left
out.

For newbies, the subject line is a nod to the golden age of Sinister
before all you crap Johnny-come-latelies turned up, when "Espadrille"
and "Debbie" thrilled us all several times a day with their one word
replies.  Happy, happy times.

Love Tag x