Sinister: laudry room etiquitte and jewish boys that my 'rents want me to marry

The Trainspotter tzuckerman at xxx.edu
Thu Feb 11 06:34:47 GMT 1999

Paul Rudd is a doll and oh so sweet.  I've played with him on the phone. you
probably do know him but don't remember, he was the brother of cher in
clueless and the gay boy in object of my affection with jennifer aniston.
He tried to convince me that I should go see every movie with tony randall ,
erm, I mean tony curtis.  - I think.  it's really late.

and to have some belle and seb more content - it's interesting to see what
people compare other artists to, for instance, on Momus' little red song
book, there is a little sticker, saying if you like this artist, try:  and
they have belle and sebastian on there, as well, hefner have been compared
to belle and sebastian mixed with pavement (I decree they're more like
neutral milk hotel's half-sibling but I digress).

and oh, I got into a fight on the uk-indie list about belle and sebastian.
ooh, kitty fell.

ciao!

-teri

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp