Sinister: i am not a pervert today

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Thu Feb 11 21:25:10 GMT 1999

hallo, my lovers

has anyone left a sinister cd in the KA in oxford? cos, there's one been
handed in. gave me a right start, to see it looking at me, i was getting
myself a drink from behind the bar, and suddenly, i wus apprehended by a
very familiar square object. yes, someone had thrown some toast at me again.
apparently, if no one claims it, i can take it home, and nurture it. i don't
think any of
you though would be so careless though, to lose it. but if you have, i know
where it is. anyway, that made me grin for the rest of the afternoon, and i
was hardly rude to any customers. even the one who asked for 'a ciabatta
baguette' ..but i digress. it means, obviously that b&s are absolutely
everywhere. like a nasty disease, in my opinion. yeh!  tarnation indeed. i
so
wanted to be in a secret society. i'd
roll the leg of my flares up at the drop of a hat. ooh, i just have, in
fact.
no, it's a bit chilly, to be honest, so, until i get some legwarmers, it's
no
secret society pour moi. or the rest of you, do you hear? it's darn brassic
weather, and you'd better watch out which odd sartorial rituals you perform.
i'm reading a book about logic. none of it has worn off on me, evidently.
logic, it would appear, is about taking things, especially sentences, apart,
to see if they are
true. i ask: 'where's the point in this?' a question which could easily be
applied to this message also.  i respect steps. the laydeez in steps have
proved that you don't need tits to get far in pop. neither tits nor original
songs.

exercise 1. underline all the lies in the above passage.  then go home.

lav
alix.x

'sometimes honey i wish i was better company and so do you'