Sinister: Belle & Sebastian gig details - FESTIVAL CONFIRMED! !!

Warrander John - FML WarranderJ at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 12 15:08:02 GMT 1999

It's nice of Katrina to organise everything so we can have a big
ANZAC day knees-up on the Sunday. Up the colonies. Backbone
of the empire. Will there be free ANZAC biscuits?

And why can't we buy tickets now? I'm not  a very patient man
you know.

Any Scandinavian chicks needing a big strong Scottish love-machine
to share a cabin with? Large breasts not essential.

And why isn't there a deluge of excited mails yet? Are you people
alive? I'm bloody excited. And I'm off home to look out my matching
Hawaiian shorts and shirt set right now.

And who are the 300 kind souls who're volunteering to give B&S a
miss then? Is that McRagTag's hand I see sticking in the air yonder?
A big gesture from a little man.

Let's get drunk and fight,
Love...John