Sinister: how will i get there? i don't know....

Marie Elia eliam at xxx.edu
Fri Feb 12 15:49:49 GMT 1999

(sigh of resignation...)
good morning, sinisterites (well, it's morning here...),

if life were kind, then i would have a few hundred dollars to
[convert into pounds and then] blow on airline tix out of western
pennsylvania ... right on across the atlantic... and then i would
plant myself in the midst of this amazing festival, which sounds
unbelievable... and not just because of B&S.  me and kim-barely
(right, dear?   [ps. should i stop namechecking you on my posts?])
would zip on over to the UK and share accommodations with some
unknown listees and immerse ourselves in the dreamy sounds....  alas,
i am a poor college student.  so while i am excited for all you
brits, and europeans, and anyone else who will be able to get there,
i will sit here in the states and squirm and shift in my seat and

A-C-H-E  to be there...

xo,
marie