Sinister: Belle & Sebastian gig details - FESTIVAL CONFIRMED! !!

St�phane sburon at xxx.fr
Fri Feb 12 17:19:31 GMT 1999

F...ing computer. I just wrote a long mail for you all, but it suddenly
disappeared I dont know where, impossible to find it again...

Warrander John - FML a écrit:

> And why isn't there a deluge of excited mails yet? Are you people
> alive?

Yes, we're alive (at least I am, I wouldnt say for the others) and I'm
pretty excited too. WE WILL BE THERE!!! I still dont know who "we" will be
exactly, but expect many people speaking french all around you at the
festival (humm, I hope there will be at least 6 of us, I know, it's not so
many among 2600, but we do what we can...) On another topic, thanks to the
listees who answered to my Jude question: I 'll try to find it out as soon
as possible, either in Paris (but Rough Trade Paris will close very soon,
boo to the business world...) or in London. By the way, I'll be in London
on saturday 20th : anyone has heard of a special event/night/social where
wh could go???

Last thing: have you noticed that the lovely Philippe had joined us again?
Repeat after me:  "bienvenue Philippe!!!" (louder, and stop saying
bienveniou as in "new"...) And remember: 1L et 2P. No more, no less. I have
to leave now, unfortunately...

Take care, Stephane

PS: Philou, j'ai plus le temps de te répondre, je dois y aller, mais je
penserai à toi chez Mickey. Même chose pour Anna!