Sinister: really stupid things.

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 12 17:34:14 GMT 1999

	I just wrote out a very long posting and lost it through a
clipboard-related gross stupidity. I.e. I cut it then copied something
else. Dumb, dumb, very very dumb. Oh well, here was the jist of it:
	I've just got back from my 2 weeks away (well, wednesday
5pm but lets not split hairs) and thankfully there were only 200 or
so messages waiting for me. Well, I worked my way through those
to find news of a B&S festival!!!!!!.... !!!!!!! No, I must not even start to
think about it - I know that I'll never find anyone else to go with me
and I'm not spending £85 of my overdraft to go on my own. So I'm
not going to even think about it. I've also got to make a new tape
tree compilation tape, which is a little painful for me as it's like
choosing which friends to save in my lifeboat, but it must be done.
	My two weeks away were, um, interesting. Met lots of
bizarre and not so bizarre people, all of whom called me James,
which made a refreshing change. On the down side I spent a good
part of the time caught up in a really messy breakup between two
friends I was staying with... I've got some v. nice ink polariods I
could show you but this is a public forum and I think the whole
business should be laid to rest now.
	Not that I didn't have fun of course... In fact, several people
commented on my Study at Stow t-shirt at a party somewhere in
leeds last saturday, and I was wondering if any were here...? I
would have asked then and there but the fruit punch and advocat
meant that I wasn't exactly in the mood. It'd be odd if my
messages were going out to scary charlotte.

	i've got a lot more to say,
	but I've just decided not to,
	so bye,
		j.m. errington.

We used to lie in the empty car park and sun ourselves all day long.
Headaches can be cured by medicine.
Blue Glow is at;
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/blueglow.html
And you can visit me at