Sinister: Belle & Sebastian gig details - FESTIVAL CONFIRMED!!!

Anna J eng98ajo at xxx.se
Fri Feb 12 19:36:29 GMT 1999

I am so-o-o excited too!!
When I first read it I just thought "oh, why can't I go?!?" but then I
started thinking, and well I'm probably crazy and everything, but if I
started living on rice and water and used my change collection I could
maybe afford it!!!
But then of course, I don't think I know anyone here who'd be willing to go
all the way to England for a festival, but I just can't give up on the
idea. Oh, I don't know, maybe I should.
But, just in case I completely lose my mind and consider going anyway,
would you all be nice to a lost Swedish girl and take care of her on her
first visit to Britain?
I could make chocolate cookies and bribe you to be nice maybe, do you think
that would work?
And that idea that we could all team up for apartments seems great, I think
I already saw John asking for Scandinavian girls, so I'd get some company
wouldn't I? Anyway, you lot are the only group of 900 strangers I could
easily imagine sharing a chalet with (maybe not everybody in one though,
although we could give it a try).
Oh please, I desperately need some advice, am I nutty for thinking about
going? (and nothing John says will be taken seriously :)

Anna :)