Sinister: Festival.........

ana simic mazzy_ana at xxx.com
Fri Feb 12 19:46:10 GMT 1999

I'll tell you straight away:

I cannot go to this awesome festival, cos I'd need loads of money I
don't have.....So I'll try not to think  about what I'll be
missing......hmmmmmmm
Specially after I saw the beeeeeautiful Mercury Rev last night playing
here in Vienna. And do belive me, that was one of the best gigs I saw
(though I was in a 'we-might-be-breaking-up' mood with my boyfriend and
didn't speak a single word with him through the whole gig).
But I reckon, this funny state of mind I was in, made the whole concert
even more touching and more personal.

I can just try to imagine how magnificant it would be to see the
beautiful B&S for once....
Pleeeeeeease, you nice Jeepster-people, do something about it!!!
Make them play in Vienna!!!
*thanks*

 Ana

"...but you would love him anyway..."(B&S)