Sinister: ...this festival looks best of all...

Snowinsumr at xxx.com Snowinsumr at xxx.com
Fri Feb 12 20:25:47 GMT 1999

dear "everyone gets to go to the festival except me" diary...

i am selling everything i own...i am moving to the festival sight and i will
wait...i do not feel any desire to talk to any of the bands...i just want to
be able to watch for awhile...and maybe cry...it will be a long way to
go...from michigan to the edge of the united states and then having to swim
all that way across the blasted ocean...but so worth it...on the other
hand...i wonder if my cat will be able to take all the walking...he is a lazy
little bastard and all...and he does enjoy his sunday tea and without a teapot
he certainly wouldn't get it...and what about his nap? oh, i cannot do that to
him...maybe i won't have to move if a lovely belle-y and sebbie angel takes
pity on this little redhead and sends a plane ticket to this addy...

dreaming,
m. elise