Sinister: ok, before i go out for a cigarette...

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Sat Feb 13 06:05:36 GMT 1999

o woe!
i'm mighty sad this fine, brrrr-y evening.  if anyone is bored and wondering why this is so let me just say:  i got a phone call this evening from the boy i'm infatuated with.  he told me to listen to the college station and then quickly said bye.  it turns out that he then played a b&s song--lazy line...--and now i have that song stuck in my head...
ah, it should be so wonderful.  except that i realize nothing will ever amount from this long-lived obsession.  i'm too scared to even try.
on another note, it snowed today!  my friend pj is also sad like me.  this girl told him that she didn't want to have any sort of relationship because "he's too nice."  i know that alot of you are not fond of radiohead, but he wrote "i wish i was special" really big in the snow outside.  you have to admire the boy's endurance, though.  it took him an hour to do.
well, i'm not sure if you can consider this b&s content.  but i kept it short.  have a superb weekend.  and remember: tomorrow is anti-st. valentines day!

i go outside now...

byebye
kisskiss
KIMberly

"will you really miss me?  will you really think about me?
yeah, i'd like to think so...
but as they say: i'm always dreaming"--split screen