Sinister: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HONEY PAUL

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Sat Feb 13 09:47:54 GMT 1999

Oh my, is it that time of year again already?  I have no time just now,
so I'm afraid you're getting the same card I sent last year, a poor show
I know.  Would you have noticed If I hadn't told you?  Did you know my
mum gave my dad the same card for 15 years, and he didn't  notice?
Alright braw baws, have a lovely day and anyway, we'll see you this
afternoon for your annual birthday rodgering.

Chris xx

=========

May we all join hands and sing the Stevie Wonder version of "Happy
Birthday" to our beloved sensai Paul "Jizz" Mitchell, who is 71 today.

He is the only the man i have ever met that has made me say out loud "I
wish I was him"

the chiseled good looks.......
the razor sharp wit......
the adonis body.....
the genuis mind......

i could go on for ever.

I have used my hi-tech computer technology to generate a superb hi-res
image of this God among Men.  If this gets corrupted in the electronic
transmission feel free to rearrange it.  You will know when it's right.

        xxxxxx
     xxxxxxxxxx
    xxx=      =xxx
       \_______/

Have a great day Paul.  You're a credit to Geordies the world over.

Love
christabel

x x x x