Sinister: "...could i be dreaming?..."

Snowinsumr at xxx.com Snowinsumr at xxx.com
Sat Feb 13 15:36:05 GMT 1999

dear "lazy line painters" diary...

:::smile:::...:::thoroughly satisfied sigh:::...everything is going well...a
festival where belle-y and sebbie are playing...a boy with the most gorgeous
greeny-brown eyes that takes the time out of his day to talk with me...his
skin is perfect...he has that ageless nineteen year old face...figuring in
that he must be about nineteen or twenty...he is simply charming...and he is
rather tall which i quite like...his voice is soft...dear me...i think this
may be it....could i be dreaming?

love,
m. elise