Sinister: Sons of Showaddywaddy

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Sat Feb 13 17:54:49 GMT 1999

Yes, it's true, everybody's favourite popkids are back in the news again.
Long-term listees may well remember that the son of one of the members of
Showaddywaddy plays professional football (for Sheffield Wednesday?). Well
that can now be followed up by the revelation in today's Daily Telegraph
that the drummer's son is representing England at high jump. What a
talented bunch they are.

Dear diary, had an interesting couple of days, was up till 7 this morning
drinking, and had a storming afternoon gokarting. And a party tonight, £2
for as much as you can drink. Out of interest, just how are you meant to
get dressed up for an Austin Powers themed party???

Personally I think the B&S festival is a rotten idea; having the bands who
made IMHO the best 3 albums of last year on the same bill. And I'm not
just saying that because I'm bitter about the fact that it's the one
weekend during the year when I'll be away in Holland. Honest.

Anyone for Glastonbury?

Big Stu

 o     o     o,   ,o,   ,o     o     o>   <o>   <o     o     o     o

Hey! Macarena...