Sinister: Sorry if my english is baaaad...

St�phane sburon at xxx.fr
Sat Feb 13 22:02:55 GMT 1999

It's me, again. Three posts in two days, waouh... This time, I wanted to
ask a silly question to David and / or Katrina: it must be very silly
since nobody has asked it before, but my english is not so good and
there's something I'd like to know about the festival. You say its from
23rd to 25th : does it mean sunday 25th included??? I mean, will there
be gigs on sunday night, too? Well, that was it.
There's something rather surprising in the last posts on the list: most
of these listees cant go to the festival. What about the others?

Take care,

Stephane
http://www.chez.com/tweeclub