Sinister: this is hard core

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Sun Feb 14 12:28:24 GMT 1999

dear sweet diary,
something funny happened on the way out of drawing class Friday.  the naked
guy who models for us walked up behind me and surprised me by saying "hello"
very suddenly.  he asked if i liked the class and then turned in the other
direction without another word.  this disturbs me very much.  "you're naked,
don't look at me!!!"  If the naked guy in fact has designs on me, i shall
have to disappoint him.  although my eyes may in fact be on his NONglory, my
thoughts are entirely of the little red-haired girl next to me.  Poor,
stupid Naked Guy.  He wil be remembered.

EVEN if i were rich enough to be able to attend the Festival, i'd be missing
vital classes , not good for my diabolical scheme of raising my sad GPA this
semester.  *sigh*  all you rompin rowdy listees tasting marmalade in cozy
chalets and sending gentle waves to stu and crew.  if you happen upon him,
give him an apple for me, and if you see Isobel, do blow her a kiss, i'd be
grateful.

An example of our toiling-in-obscurity heroes' rise to dizzying fame:  i had
been reluctant to bring this up, rather ERM embarrassing, but the recent
discussions have made me change my mind.  cut and paste from an ad email i
received:
FORGET SCULLY AND MULDER!!!!
we have WHAT YOU HVE BEEN WATIING FOR *RIGHT HERE*!
"IS IT WICKED NOT TO C**???"
2 full hours of the most HARD CORE INDIE ROCK SEX ever put on viddo tape!!
When STUART MURDOCH and ISOBEL CAMPBELL of beelle and Sebastian finally GET
THERE GROOVES ON, the most enigmatic HOT BODDIES in p!o!p! music will not be
mysterious much longer!!
SSEE FOXY wee Isobel NOT SO WEE AFTER ALL!!
SEE the BOYS FROM ARAB STRAPP in GANG BANG !!
STUAT WILL NEED TO BE STRAPPED DOWN! YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES AND YOUR
KNOTTY BITS!!!!!

send
O   N   L   Y
----------
$19,95
-----------
to(omitted)

well, my friends, i'm not a *pervert*, but i saw it as my patriotic duty to
obtain such an example of belle and seb history.  imagine my surprise when i
received that said tape, slipped it lovingly into my VCR, and pressed play.
it's nothing but a tape of them holding hands in a field somewhere, with a
10-miniute video tacked on the end of Chris doing a funny dance to Looper
music.  Don't be fooled! it's a sham!!!

note to those on weejay's story chain......i'm now the home of a big kink in
the hose so to speak, i have 4 stories to add to, so that rake Michael
should be expecting one now and then when I get them done one by one.
yaaaah!!  you all made it so hard for me too.  we'll see.
yes my friends, do you know why thursday was a good day, because i
pre-ordered the gentle waves thing, and only for that reason.  the rest of
the day sucked, but at least i got that done.  i'm in fandom heaven.
HOOOray......will gentle waves be appearing at the festival?  perhaps those
who mourn the popularity of b/s can comfort themselves with relative
obscurity of side projects, or perhaps isobel will end up duetting with
whitney houston at the Super Bowl.  "whoo conn seeee???"  (sorry) i still
think Puff Daddy should remix Seeing Other people.  "yer kissin your
elbow....."aAAWWW yeah KISSIN THAT ELBOW!  Yea! yea!  yea!!  kiss it!"
*ba0doom-ba*  go for broke.   do carson daly's mtv total request, marry
carmen electra, smack a few journalists??  why not??  get arrested for
weapon possession.  everyone else is  doing it.
last night i  dreamed my true lurve and i were sneaking a KISSSS in a
supermarket aisle, dashing into closing elevators to escape from
view........you know those movie kisses where they open their mouths wide
but delicately like a cat lapping from a stream?  never mind.  this email is
over.  love, the maddeningly desert-bound..............
LJ

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"Everyone begins to get desperate and panicky, and all of a sudden,
everything they never understood, they want it all explained"
--Ms. Buffat, my HS chemistry teacher