Sinister: I wanna be there.....

ana simic mazzy_ana at xxx.com
Sun Feb 14 14:41:22 GMT 1999

it has finally stopped snowing and it's gray, cold and peacefull in
Vienna today. How come does this blody Valentine's Day feel _this_
..erm, hmm...empty..nothing...whatever.(and no, I haven't yet broken up
with this guy who's been giving me hard times the last couple of
months....don't ask me 'why not').
Oh, well, I don't want to put you down with my funny mood.
The fact is that this festival's been giving me hard times as well, cos
I can't possibly go there (don't ask me 'why not'). I even started
dreaming in the night that I'm there...Or was it the other way round?
Cos it might as well be, that I dreamt that my fav band came here to
play...
I think I should start doing something 'sensible' today; otherwise I'll
end up going crazy analyzing my moods...

*Ana*

'number 2 has got me confused,
 hope I'll always be number 1 and 3' (MR)