Sinister: watch me jumpstart

Emanuel Brown e.brown at xxx.com
Sun Feb 14 17:30:11 GMT 1999

hey kids...

as i sit here sorting thru the details of getting to the fest from new york, i am still reeling from the second best concert i've ever seen (the first was neutral milk hotel). guided by voices are the unspoken kings of lofi rock, but after last night, i have a healthy new respect for them. their onstage antics are hilarious and the current band lineup is wonderful! bob pollard is a lovable freak and god knows we need more like him! sorry about the gbv gush, but i really needed a hard rockin' night and i wasn't disappointed. i saw lots of cute indie-kids and i wondered if any of you lovelies were there last night...

now if i can just see belle & sebastian... thanks to all who replied to my previous post about a us posse to tackle this fest. anyone else serious about going to this shindig, get your ass in gear and mail me, 'cause we have a good shot at getting there and so far it looks good, but we have only so much time *sigh*.

a holiday weekend is a beautiful thing...

emanuel
x o x o

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com