Sinister: Cod fish battered balls!

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 15 12:35:25 GMT 1999

So!

I get back from London - after having failed an interview dreadfully
with HORRIBLE Surrey woman (bitchbag) - and I work all day Sunday.
HECTIC DAY! And on Monday I get up at 7.30 to head off to college - I
turn up and GODAMN THEM they have cancelled my Spanish lesson!

But I had a Sausage and Egg Muffin things in...*urk* McDonalds which was
NICE.

Thank you to everyone who made my stay in London so lovely! Especially
Pam and Mike! Trousers was very nice when I met him, even though I would
like to flush his head down the toilet cos he said my Miffy bag was a
raving bag. Yeah? Well I think that Trousers was just pretending to be
all fey and indie-foppish and that his Muji gear was just hiding a Kappa
jacket and white jeans urrrrgh.....yeah, thats it. And it was lovely
meeting Sezzie and Taggette! Either I am colour blind, or Tag has turned
to peroxide but I did not spot much gingerness there. Trust me though I
am usually more fun when thoughts of "I failed my interview. Why don't I
just leave university and any aspirations RIGHT NOW IN THE GUTTER WHERE
I BELONG" and general wallowing is not the order of the day. It was fun
to meet Tim again with his gay leg, and seeing Andy! just as I was
going!

And Kevan Cooke. You yes you! You managed to get away without leaving a
message in my miffy book! Not even three words! I will catch you...yes.

I now have a day off college - and I am spending it trying to work out
how the fuck you do tables for an internet site. i can't do them! They
are stupid and for wets and weeds and I shun them utterly. I can't be
bothered doing frames cos then I have to create a NON-FRAMES version as
well which is far too much chiz.

OH GOLLY! Isn't Camber Sands EXCITING!!! I can't wait already!!! Why
isn't Chris Leonard on the bill though? He'd be better than (hem hem)
God Speed You Black Emperor who ARE war of the worlds FACT!!!! and he's
defintely harder than the Pastels. *shudder* OH MY LORD the thought of
being an enclosed space with Stephen Pastel is VERy scary OH NO!!!! I'll
hide behind Keith. I'll sick (?!) Keith on the Pastels! That would be
more fun than seeing them emperors anyway.

Hehe. I wish they'd called themselves the Emperor Penguins instead. They
could do a best-selling duet with Sea-Lion Dion. Ba-boom!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel

http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk
I've never known a cat who liked cream!