Sinister: rumours, intrigue, gasp

Denise Power denisep at xxx.ie
Mon Feb 15 13:31:15 GMT 1999

While I spent a pleasant christmas in London I became re-acquainted with
this
girl that I used to be in school with. While she was in London the summer
before, she met this guy who I'm not going to name in case of impending
litigation, lets just say he knows belle and sebastian and has works with
them on cds etc (ie he's credited on the lazy line painter jane ep
) and he told her that not only have stuart and izzie kissed but have a
baby.
Am I too gullible for words or is there any truth in this?
bear in mind that in school our history teacher loved me and hated her and
also one time I accidently let a ball go past me in hockey (we were the
two backs) and I cunningly blamed her.
bye
dee