Sinister: rumours, intrigue, gasp

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Mon Feb 15 17:01:47 GMT 1999

> ) and he told her that not only have stuart and izzie kissed but have a
> baby.

oh my god! I don't care if it's a rumour, it must be the most beautiful
child in the world! I can't see when they would have time to have a child,
what with their busy tour and promotion scedule (haw haw). Actually that's
a terrible joke, it was one made on x-fm, when someone inquired about
Looper, but a wonder that they have time for a side-project

Dearest List

My right to run has been taken away for me, as today my run took the
following sequence, run, fall, limp, walk....

my mother said i shouldn't run with a bad back. i hate it when she's right.
I only run after dark, so to avoid embarassing sightings from people I know
would smirk, and how they would roar with laughter if they saw my dramatic
slip! There I was, pounding down the streets of bengeo, the orange glow of
the street lamps glimmering in the puddles when suddenly, my back seems to
fold in half like a collapsable bed, to which my legs decided to do a quick
rendition of the funky chicken before i fell in a heap. As if this event
alone was not embarassing enough, I had to stumble home in a half-run bent
in half. Thankfully i can now stand up straight, but with great pain. I
hope you feel compassion.

we await the brits with baited breath.....
who shall win?

love, Erica