Sinister: Camber Gambler

Michael Jones tourajsig2 at xxx.com
Mon Feb 15 17:09:12 GMT 1999

Hey kids,

Just a quickie to point you all in the direction of:

http://www.pontins.com/family/camber.html

to give you a flavour of what we've got in store in April.  Sun-trap
of the South, indeed ?  Some of the biggest names in showbiz... no
idle boast now they've secured the services of Godspell You Black
Emperor Tomato Ketchup...  I particularly like the look of Captain
Croc's Adventureland.

So, David & Katrina, do we get Club, Classic or Popular accommodation ?

Mike.