Sinister: oh, belle and seb in sussex!

jake kenny at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 15 20:31:34 GMT 1999

I'm sorry all, i've been trying to hide the sheer excitement of B&S playing
here in sussex, i've tried to stop myself from making a pointless "oooooh,
oh my god" comment on the list but i've finally cracked, i just needed to
say i can't wait.

well now thats over with i can just add a little offer.....it was going to
be a competition but i couldn't be bothered to think of one so now it's
just an offer.

so there i was, wandering through the streets of brighton, once home to the
mighty Brighton&Hove Albion, and i wandered into boderline records and on
the counter was a box of cds for 99p, and what should be at the front of
that pile but a certain "ballad of ray suzuki" by looper. It was all
stictered up saying "promo only" but i had to snap it up to make sure it
went to a good home, which is where you lot come in. I've got my copy so
this is for whoever wants it, it's a proper 3track cd in finished card
sleeve, i can't think of a fair way to give it away so i'll just say who
ever can be arsed to complete this crappy tiebreak best gets it.......

Sarah would win a wrestling contest between all the memebers of B&S
because............

(all entries to pissedstudent at beer.com ,thanks)

Well that is the best i could think of. i'll choose a winner by the end of
the week and send it off then so you'll get it before it hits the shops.
And has anyone else noticed the similarity between Chris Geddes and the
bloke in the new MrMuscle tv ad?

anyway
seeya at the festival
jake