Sinister: Think I need some time alone...

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 15 20:39:22 GMT 1999

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Denise Power wrote:

> While I spent a pleasant christmas in London I became re-acquainted with
> this
> girl that I used to be in school with. While she was in London the summer
> before, she met this guy who I'm not going to name in case of impending
> litigation, lets just say he knows belle and sebastian and has works with
> them on cds etc (ie he's credited on the lazy line painter jane ep
> ) and he told her that not only have stuart and izzie kissed but have a
> baby.
> Am I too gullible for words or is there any truth in this?

Frankly I don't care, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
I think that one's up there in my favourite 3 facts about B&S. The others
being that Chris took a bucket on stage with him at the Manchester matinee
gig because he was so hungover; and that the only reason they got a
bagpiper in to play on Sleep The Clock Around was to piss off their next
door neighbour at the Church Hall who'd been complaining about the noise.

After a great weekend, the come-down - I've spent most of today licking
envelopes and stamps, as part of my efforts at raising money for an
expedition I'm going on in the Autumn. I can't help thinking there's a big
gap in the market for chocolate flavoured gum for envelopes. Anyway, all
that matters this week is that we beat Oxford in the Korfball Varsity
match on Saturday...

Still peeved about not being able to go to the Hi-De-Hi festval,
Big Stu

 o     o     o,   ,o,   ,o     o     o>   <o>   <o     o     o     o

Hey! Macarena...