Sinister: My travels overseas

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 16 07:34:45 GMT 1999

In a message dated 2/11/99 11:13:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fatslug at chickmail.com writes:

<< The Tagliest of Tags spoke thus:
 > I'm in London, and tonight I'm going to meet the
 > Fluffy one cos she's in London too.

 Ooh, I think I might go too, but I don't know if I can
 be bothered because I'm on holiday this week, and it's
 a lazing around at home doing nothing type of holiday >>

oh filth! If I'd only been able to find interesting people in London! I was
there from last.. thursday, i think, until monday morning and I had no-one to
talk to about music. So I drank lots instead. I see now that there are many
musical happenings soon in England. And I won't be there. Shit.
However. I did get to sleep on the floor in a church and surprise many priests
who came in for breakfast and found me. and my youth hostel was burgled. The
bastards stole my towel, and nothing else.
    Portobello Road is nice, i think. I like the buildings in London a lot. I
don't like priests who are rude to you when you sleep on their floor, and talk
about you while you feign sleep, then try to make you feel bad for not being
Catholic.

                    Now I'm home and it's nice
                                           Dave