Sinister: brisee en mille eclats de voix

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Tue Feb 16 11:15:11 GMT 1999

hehe david kitchen is funneee......

Uncle Peter, i wouldn't mind taking you up on your yeye brothel, except i
wont' be there, so never mind.  you can think of me or something.  no, that
would be really sick and creepy.

>before, she met this guy who I'm not going to name in case of impending
litigation, lets just say he knows belle and sebastian and has works with
them on cds etc (ie he's credited on the lazy line painter jane ep
) and he told her that not only have stuart and izzie kissed but have a
baby.
*GAAAAH*!!!!!!
 dont' ever DO that!!!    that's like saying elvis and marilyn had a love
child or something, it woudl be apocalyptic,  and rumours...... no.  i dont'
believe rumors.  "Ren, you're talking CRAZY talk!!"  Let us never speak of
this again.  people  who tell you things like that......well they are
cruising for pain.  SHOCK HORROR!!  whatever will we hear next?  though i
wouldn't doubt that some snoggability action  is POSSIBLE, considering
especially the cramped conditions of a bus going  round the eastern parts of
america and poor neil having to sleep on the floor.  maybe at one point
during the night stuey got up to go empty his trouser snake, and toddled
back to his bunk, he was confused by tripping over neil and having to
clamber around wee chris and sarah, and ended up in isobel's bunk, thinking
she was his security friend Patchy-Boo, and copping a fondle of what he
thought were fuzzy ears.  we can only imagine.  i'm going to hell for all
the things i have said, it's true.
(EXERCISE for the literarily inclined......how many times in the preceding
paragraph has the author utilized the philosophy of "toss in every
descriptive verb you can think of" ??)

please, no more talk of mystery babies!!  i'm going to have nightmares...

i talked to my art class crush today.  i found out what her tattoo says, it
says "freewheelin'"  your guess is as good as mine.  she had strawberry
shortcake on her undershirt and barely shaven underarms, i know where the
summer goes....  broke the ice by remarking cleverly that i had the same
type of cheap plastic ring, and a discussion of thrift stores ensued.  i
also discovered in teh course of the class, overhearing talk, that she likes
the movie "boogie nights" and that she attended a mardi  gras  frat party in
which she exposed herself for beads.   ****** !well you can't win em all.
and she  still looks damn cute.   i'm sorry but you   can not pay me to see
boogie nights, just  try.  i'll frickin kill ya.   GRRRRRR!!!! why can't
everyone be as perfect as me??
i wrote a sonnet about it today.
do you ever smell someone and not really mind??   uh just me, never mind.
*EEEECH*
thus ends my "dear diary"  rant.
sinister (and girly)to the core........
LJ
PS it would also be really creepy if isobel had a baby, cos  she's like the
same age as me.....AAAAAA
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"Everyone begins to get desperate and panicky, and all of a sudden,
everything they never understood, they want it all explained"
--Ms. Buffat, my HS chemistry teacher