Sinister: WHOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 16 22:04:23 GMT 1999

What can I say?  For once, I am gobsmacked.  We do indeed rule not only
the school, but the world!!!!!

Does this mean posters of Stuart and Isobel in Smash Hits now?  I do
hope so!

Well done everyone (except the other bands obviously) and watch out for
the papers wondering how "little-known" Belle and Sebastian could
possibly beat all those bona fide Top Ten pop stars...hey, I just
thought.  B & S are properly famous now.  Stuart will have to hang out
at the Met Bar and get married to Shaznay Lewis or something.  Isobel
can have a "secret drugs hell" and Stevie and Chris can be seen with
attractive mystery blondes at Stringfellows.

By the way, for those worried that this could lead to B & S getting too
big and popular, can I remind you all that this is the award once won by
Tasmin Archer amd Beverley Craven.  Didn't improve their standing in the
nationale psyche, did it?

Ailsa xx