Sinister: Anyone for a Dutch oven?

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Tue Feb 16 22:56:47 GMT 1999

Hello Poopy Pants,

Blimey.  They winned.  Well golly-gee.   I wish I hadn't voted for
Steps now, no-one likes to back a loser.

Talking of losers, Warrander John wrote:

>I have to admit, the euphoria's wearing off a bit and I'm starting
>to have doubts about Bowliefest. Something to do with the generally
>whiter-than-white, dull, indieboy rock line-up?  Er, maybe

So readers, guess what John "Shabba" Warrander has decided to do this
weekend.  Is he going to keep it real with the d n'b massive,
freestyling live in the area with his posse?  No, he's going to an
indie all-dayer in Sheffield with Nealy Weely.

>a coachload of red scum (that's Man United supporters to normal people)

You were right the first time.

>And if we're all going to have to dance til four in the morning for
>three days running, I hope somebody out there is ensuring there'll
>be a reasonable supply of, er... never mind.

Ooh, drugs innuendo!  What a clever boy.  John, do you fancy a solo on
the old organic harmonica, nudge, nudge....or maybe a snifter of
Billy, or some Bogota Baby Powder, knowwarrimean?  Of course no-one
will be taking drugs there, we're all high on life, love and jelly
babies.  I do wonder how we've got a hope in hell of getting tickets
seeing as how it will take only 600 phone calls to sell out.  I think
they should do a residency.  Every weekend throughout the summer.
With songs, and sketches, and jokes old and new.  Make the lazy
bastards earn their award.

I just went to see Pecker again.   I love John Waters.  People say
it's not as good as his early filthy stuff, but I say tish and fipsy.

Night night,
Love Tag xxx