Sinister: -God musta spent a little less time on me-

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Wed Feb 17 06:31:12 GMT 1999

Yeah, in fact that was my copy of Pussy Power's "Poon Mix" that Fraulein
Pulpina snatched away. Only the people who didn't actually grow up in
trailer parks can have the luxury of wanting to hear more about it.

In fact I'm good and sick of her whining. My friend in Japan got to buy
one CD for the next six months when she visited Sapporo, and bought
that, and she says that now every time she listens to it in the car she
wants to drive right off the cliff. Mind you  I used to think it
'entrancing', I was the only person at her first Matador showcase to not
blink an eye for the entirety of her sixty-minute drumless set. Intense,
man.

Since the splenectomy the doc's had me on a strict diet of folk-rock and
light cock pop, though.

***Hiiiiidey ho**** to all y'all I met at the Sloan show! Oh, Sloan were
great, I could hardly believe it. For a bunch of Nucks. (!) MAAD
P!r!O!p!s! to Ginger who was representin' periwinkle stylee! Hope you
had a place to sleep that night you footloose and fancy free loader.
Believe it - that =was= my best behavior- thank you for being civil
everyone. The Vietnam story was a big joke. Sorry. I love you all-

Is Monica Queen one of those big Martha Wash-lookin' divas? Cuz she sure
sounds hot. Wanna see her bourgeois pasties.

Convenience junkies take note: all 4 EP's do in fact fit on a 74 minute
CD. I'm sellin' em out the trunk for $59.95. I titled it "Belle and
Sebastian :: Pre-Brit Rarities".

Peace out, yo! Keep it real up inna field, aiight! Halifax, toppa da
food chain!