Sinister: I don't belieeeeeve it!

Mrs Murdoch mrsmurdoch at xxx.com
Wed Feb 17 09:57:00 GMT 1999

Hello all, it's Mrs. Murdoch here, Stuart's mum.

I must say I have a bit of a hangover this morning - I had a few to many
sherries with Mr. Murdoch and Stuart after Belle and Sebastian won the
Brit Award.  Who would have thought it?  I certainly didn't, I voted for
Another Level.  Those muscular young soul boys really get me in the mood
for a horizontal Charleston.

But I am terribly proud.  Now Stuart has 'made it' I'm sure he will look
after me in my old age.  I don't want much, just a nice country mansion
and my on private masseur, an Italian boy will do nicely.  Mr. Murdoch
has requested Stuart buys him a BC RICH Warlock guitar, the pointy one.

We were all falling about laughing over breakfast this morning.  In the
Glasgow Herald there is a picture of Stuart's friends Mick and Richard.
They've got their names the wrong way round, and called Mick "Nick".
How funny!  As the lady on the radio said last night "It's Wicked Not to
Care".  They just don't do they?

To celebrate today, we're going to take Stuart into Glasgow and buy him
a girls dress.

Lots of Love,
  Mrs. Murdoch