Sinister: out of the real world

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 17 10:02:10 GMT 1999

HEY!

We won!!!!!I thought the Brits ceremony was taking place today, so far
from the madding crowd my life is, locked in my laboratory ten hours per
day...(well, say six, should be here about ten, but...)But it's on the
telly tonight isn't it? Did 'they' (as now they are true stars, I won't
pronounce their names anymore, as we cannot call Prince  Prince and so on)
get onto the stage and pick the thingy from Zoe's pixie-shaped hands?

Next time I am going to the hairdresser or the dentist,instead of James
Major and Emma Noble on Hello cover announcing their wedding in June,
Isobel will be smiling next to the 13th Duke of Northumberland who is 18
and currently being educated at Eton, proclaiming they are so much in love
in spite of all their differences, and he cannot wait to see her wearing
her McQueen-tailored bride gown.

I am dying to see it! Isobel would fit perfectly with the Northumberland's
castle (see The Guardian, yesterday)

Cheers

Arantxa