Sinister: brits shocker!! thank you all sooooo much from the band and us

david kitchen - jeepster shop at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 17 10:38:20 GMT 1999

this is just the quick message, obviously we're in a state of shock, and because
of the sheer amount of joy consumed last night we're in a bit of a state.

the band have all said that they want to say thanks to each and every one of you,
richard is ecstatic and will probably help pen a mail to you all later.

but for now, thank you all so so much for all of the hard work you did, cliche,
but it was for you as much as the band.

we're going to work out a way of saying thank you properly later this week, but
for now i hope these words will suffice. you did a lot, and it means a lot to us
all.

the rest of the band were in the studio last night still mixing the new album, the
first thing they said when we got through to them after the announcement was to
say thanks to everyone who voted for them ESPECIALLY all of the people on the net,
which is you!

anyhow, i'm going to go and nurse my hangover.

cheers!!

david (& katrina & all at jeepster & the band!)

                  david kitchen : jeepster recordings ltd

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/

                         mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk
 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message