Sinister: no, they can't have won...........

jake kenny at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 17 11:16:50 GMT 1999

Now everyone will hear them and they won't be sensitive and they'll release
christmas records and be asked to join in in multi-band medleys for the
royal variety performance................

Just joking, i couldn't be more pleased, great news and we can all be proud
that we played our part. I missed the big breakfast appearence but i've had
radio one on just waiting to hear them play some b&s, but they're still
fighting the urge.......

And as for the award ceremony, well from what i've read it was Mick and
Richard who went up and collected the award, and all i heard about the
speech was that it had the phrase, "hi, i'm sebastian and he's belle" or
something like that....

And just a final comment on the free looper cd, well today's the last day
for entries, so i can send it out pretty soon, leaders so far are the bloke
who's black mailing me (you know who you are!) and not-so-sensitive stan
who said that sarah would win the wrestling contest between the members of
B&S because she'ld eat them all, shame on you!

oh, and this weekender fest is now going to be full of "new fans" boo!
(again, i'm just joking)
jake