Sinister: [steps-list]: re: brits

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 17 11:31:52 GMT 1999

YEAH???
So Belle and Sebastian won, LOOK! Just LOOK what calamity and tradgedy
they caused on the Steps list!!!! NO-one even knows who they are!!
You'll be pleased to know that I took pleasure in confirming it :)

well, i don't know if this is right but i just heard that some group
called belle and sebastian won the best newcomer award (who the hell
are they anyway, i've never heard of them!!)

can anyone confirm whether this is right or not??

cat

SOD STEPS! WE RULE! And I am personally going to shove a stripey jumper
and fluffy cardigan and a cup of tea UP ALL MY FRIENDS WHO SAID THEY
WERE SHITS ARSES!

Even though they will just throw back - so who won the Brits last year
Sarah? Stereophonics? Kula Shaker? I rest my case hem hem. Bugger.

Well. WE WON! I wanna Brits party too! OOOOOH!!! *exciting*!!!!!!!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel