Sinister: Not all good news

L. Kerr L.Kerr at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 17 14:11:37 GMT 1999

So sure was I that B&S were not going to win, so convinced of the inherent
superiority of Steps, that I rashly promised to post to sinister every day
for a fortnight if they won.

Hell.

So, err

Someone mentioned the widely surpressed rumour about a love-child
emanating from Isobel and Mrs Murdoch's favourite son.

It is true.

It is wee Chris.

The Scotsman (the Edinburgh based national newspaper)is the first paper I
have read which mentions that B&S
winning was "a surprise".  Everyone else has been too polite.

Linda