Sinister: Fair Weather Fans

John eaws at xxx.com
Wed Feb 17 17:43:02 GMT 1999

>Ted Benson have cancelled so I don't know who's headlining now
 Marine Research are headlining actually which should hopefully mean
that they will be playing more songs. Wish i could be there. Lucky
you, John. My best friend's going, however, which means that she'll
bring back lots of lovely memorabilia, so it's some consolation...

 Re. Brits, i'd honestly like to thank Honey, Tag and Starry(aka
Fluffy Sarah) for their sheer fun postings. Especially that snippet
from the Steps list. I'm still laughing. And still can't believe that
they actually won --- marvellous. Sadly enough, there's no TV
broadcast where i am, but hopefully someone(or rather, everyone)in
the UK will tape it.

 John(always feeling pathetic for being incapable of subscribing)