Sinister: for Toronto listees: northern soul night (Friday)

petula twinkle at xxx.net
Thu Feb 18 04:26:02 GMT 1999

Hello,

This is an open announcement to anyone who'd like to go to a lovely northern
soul night this Friday. It's put on by the Soul Clan (silly name, but
they're the nicest people in the world so it seems just right) and it's at
the Rancho Relaxo on College St., just west of Spadina.

Why not make it a Sinister night? I confess that I'd rather be sitting with
people as I've been deserted by the person who usually joins me, but I do
think there must be some people out there in T.O. who would love it.
(jessicaxo?) Be prepared for photographs, cos I'm doing a feature on the
DJ's for my magazine class, so dress up in your nicest outfits. Oh, and they
put talcum powder on the floor too, so you can pretend you're really a soulie.

Anyone interested can e-mail me, and we can try to do a meet there @ 10-ish
sort of thing. It got packed really early last time, so I'd suggest not
showing up too late.

love,
elisabeth