Sinister: Bowlie Jobby details

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Thu Feb 18 10:26:14 GMT 1999

....Chalets *do* have to be paid for on one single credit card, according to
Ticketweb. Tickets go on sale via the net at Midnight Friday (GMT) or Midday
Saturday by phone. Hope this hasn't already been said, but then I am only a
digestive.

So - got our chalet sorted out - all I need to do now is be on a PC all
Friday night (and, to be honest, I am usually that sad) so's I can be sure
to make it all happen. I reckon it'll be quite good, then.

Is it true Chris Leonard'll be having a turn at the Poetry Caff, then? I
hope the paramedics are on standby - though I'm sure there are medications
he can take for the spasms ( though he may not want to :) ).

Having forgotten to set the video for the Brits shenanigans, it occurred to
me that there are quite a lot of video-related goodies out there now, so if
anyone fancies a trade for something (like I'd have anything they want, but
here's hoping), please mail me privately.

Susannah's back, then. To any new people who feel they should know what
she's about, Susannah is the inspiration for the line "with your lewd and
lascivious posts" (I'm sorry, I know I'm quoting someone from the list a few
months ago, but I can't access the archive to check who it was) from
ACRONYMSAREFUN. She's also having "it" off with someone considerably more
famous now than he was 3 days ago, though that looks to be on its way out
what with the estate agent coming on the scene...anyway, welcome back
Susannah, nice to know you're there to make the smut content skyrocket once
more, and I hope New York was a blast...

We're not on our way to Wenbley (sob),
Mark xxx