Sinister: Who has been collecting the books for schools tokens?

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 18 14:24:50 GMT 1999

Ahhhhh....what a Belle-ter!!!

Woooahahahahahahahhahahahah ANYWAY. I am in awe of the Daily Record for
that caption, I really am.....

Anne Ward! I just got your tape the other day! WHat can I say! The
delicious cover and of course the "throw your hands in the air" song,
which I refuse to call "No Way", or whatever silly name Freakpower
originally thought of for it. Chiz. I'm listening to it now, albiet not
as loud as I think a big-beatery tape should be listened to, cos I have
a bad dose of illness and am delicate. I'm as soft as lace.

Steps list? Oi vey I hear you! http://www.pop-music.com/steps will have
it somewhere.... you'll be pleased to hear that Mad4Steps at aol.com has
ALREADY put up Steps Brits performance on the internet site - so why
hasn't Honey??? Oh yeah, "our" band are lazy slack...hem hem Belle and
Sebastian don't need to do ABBA medleys to prove themselves in front of
a bunch of shallow commercial foools. yeah.

I'm in the process of making another tape twee. Does anyone know how the
hell to record vinyl to tape on a Sony 370X stupid little mini hifi
lark????? Its my parents and I can't work it and IT WAS DUSTY! My
portable record player which is thirty years old is in better condition!
I'm having to do my tape tree on an UNFAMILAIR stereo, due to nmy
battered old tape to tape is...buggered. It'll tape, but the condition
is a lil manky to say the least :)

CHIZ nothing else to say. Except that my friend Nat has invited me
round, not so much for a B&S Brit party - but an Ann Summers party! But
in my own head it will be Warranders B&S party, which will get quite
difficult. Please don't let thought of tag in basques intrude.... and I
don't know what Warrander looks like so I can't imagine him in
crotchless tights. Thats probably good isn't it.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel

http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk