Sinister: True Love Waits

WeeChrisBS at xxx.com WeeChrisBS at xxx.com
Thu Feb 18 15:50:08 GMT 1999

Hello List!

I havent messaged the list in a long time. I think I even forgot I was on the
list since Im such an airhead basketcase Yesterday I relized I hadn't gone to
Work after school since January 24th oh god You must think my IQ is 3.

	On to more better things... For Valentines Day I went to see Rushmore BY
MYSELF...Yes I didn't have a valentines :( anyways The movie was awsome! I've
seen it twice already.....I hope to see 8MM next love thoese Dark thrillers

Another thing...Anys EELS or E fans out there? I just started an Eels mailing
list called Guestlist and I need more people to join so if your interstead e-
mail me and I'll join you.

Ok My B&S content is I CAN'T WAIT TILL I GET MY STUDY AT THE STOW WITH B&S
SHIRT IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!! and limited edtion Looper and Gentle Waves
Vinyl's(Even though I dont have a record player :(  )

Ta ta
-Damon
[Nice Dream]