Sinister: A sprinkling of b&s content - get a gig in glasgow!!!!!!!!!

M223CMellan M223CMellan at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 18 16:16:21 GMT 1999

I've been on the list for many months now, but this is the 1st time that
I've actually been plucky enough to put out a mail (I took the 'sit back
and watch the list for a few weeks before mailing' rule to extremes). But
hey, I'm just a shy guy.

I'm really irritated about the camber sands bowlie weekender. You see, I'm
just 16, and I've got my highers in may, so my parents told me that I
cannot go, under any circumstances (although my dad does like b&s). This
has really buggered me , as it's a once in a lifetime chance, and I've got
to stay home and study. It sucks. Besides, I live in the southside of
glasgow, which, in case anyone is wondering, is hundreds of miles away from
hastings, and I don't think that I could finance a trip there, due to my
meagre pocket money.

So, I was just wondering - ANYONE WANT TO CAMPAIGN FOR A SIMILAR EVENT
LATER IN THE YEAR?????.
I was thinking about a camping gig (camping, not camp, as we don't wan't
hundreds of drag artists running around), with tents and campfires in
bellahouston park, just like the longest day festival of yesteryear.

this e-mail was produced and sent by

CRYSTALBALLS

(a.k.a. Chris Mellan - but hey, you, just like my friends, (yes, both of
them) can call me Mellonman)

M223CMELLAN at holyrood.sch.gla.uk