Sinister: ooh! you cheeky monkey!

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 18 18:07:08 GMT 1999

The drummer from the Corrs has big arms which leads me to believe
that drumming is the musical equivalent of swimming, just like piano
playing is the musical equivalent of rollerskating.

Well done Belle and Sebastian for winning a Brit. I wonder how
they're going to share it? Maybe they could have a rota, so that Mick
has it one week, Nick has it the next, he passes it on to Dick, and
so on.

Is anyone going to make a web page of press cuttings? I'd like to see
some of those Daily Record reports.

After seeing Stuart in the NME with his ginger beard, I can't
understand why he wasn't part of the ABBA tribute. Stu M singing
"Does your mother know" with Stu D giving it some banjo accompaniment
sounds ace to me.

"Take it nice and slow. Does your mother know?" bing-a-bing-a bing
bing bing bing.

Banjo playing is the musical equivalent of trampolining.

Bye
        Robin