Sinister: take good care of it

John Mahoney carllafong at xxx.net
Thu Feb 18 20:39:16 GMT 1999

>What has happened to the Black Session tape tree?  Oh where has it gone?
    I second that! It'd be a good thing, especially for us AMericans who's
hope of hearing B&S on the radio, yet alone live!, are nil.  Let me know of
the details, anonymous tape tree organizer!

>Does anyone care that Pete Townshend is finally going to perform Lifehouse?
>Who fans unite, we have a reason to still care....

 Is he really? That would be the best. I saw their Quadrophenia tour, and it
was pretty spectacular. Is he taking it on the road, or doing an album? I
heard the idea of the whole TED thing with new music, and that sounded like
a dissapointing idea. But this will be terrific!

Holy crap!
JM

"You were under the impression that when you were walking forwards, you'd
end up further onward, but things ain't quite that simple."

PT