Sinister: ooh! you cheeky monkey!

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 18 22:22:21 GMT 1999

In a message dated 2/18/99 1:20:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Ppyrrjs at nottingham.ac.uk writes:

<< Is anyone going to make a web page of press cuttings? I'd like to see
 some of those Daily Record reports. >>

I agree with this wholeheartedly. and I would volunteer, but
1: I have no clippings
2: Nor do I have the knowledge to set up a website

But I certainly think that someone else should.

                          lots of love
and hoorah about the brits!
                              dave